The Oregon Community Credit Union started in1956. The headquarters of the Credit Union is in Eugene, Oregon, United States.
In the beginning, the credit union was known as Lane Federal Credit Union.
From 1981 to 2003, it was called as U-Lane-O Credit Union.
The credit Union started with a group of state of Oregon employees pooling cash into a shoe box.
They carry on their founder’s vision for a better future for the members and communities. They invest in their communities. Their profits are used for supporting their members and the places they live. Below mentioned points states how they help:
- Fewer and reduced fees
- Increased savings rates
- Lower loan rates
- Earmarked community funds
- Charitable giving
The philosophy of the Credit Union is “People helping people”. Their vision is to “Enrich Lives”. The values of the credit union are Tenacious, Humble, and Big-hearted.
The Oregon Community Credit Union grew to $2.27 in assets and 175,000 members, and $6844064 net income and is the second largest Credit Union in Oregon.
Balance sheet of the Oregon Community Credit Union
The below given images show the details of the different attributes of the financial statements of the Oregon Community Credit Union. It includes total assets, total income, total expense, total liabilities and Equity, and net income.
- Financial Statement for the year 2019
Financial Statement for the year 2020
- 1 Eligibility criteria to become a member on www.myoccu.org
- 2 Oregon Community Credit Union Login
Eligibility criteria to become a member on www.myoccu.org
- One who lives or works in the following mentioned 28 counties membership area: Benton, Clackamas, Clatsop, Columbia, Coos, Crook, Curry, Deschutes, Douglas, Gilliam, Hood River, Jackson, Jefferson, Josephine, Klamath, Lane, Lincoln, Linn, Marion, Morrow, Multnomah, Polk, Sherman, Tillamook, Washington, Wasco, Wheeler, and Yamhill
- Immediate family member of member working in the field of membership or someone living in the membership area
- One who is a student or an employee of the University of Oregon or a member of the UO Alumni Association
- Anyone who is employed by Bi-Mart or is an immediate family member of the employee
- A Bi-Mart store member or an immediate family member of the store member
- One who is employed by the State of Oregon
Steps to join the Oregon Community Credit Union
It is a 3 step process. The documents you will need to join are as follows:
- Driver’s License, U.S. passport or other government-issued ID
- Social Security Number or Tax ID Number
- Date Of Birth
- Physical and mailing addresses
- Information for funding the new account (routing and account number from other financial institutions or credit /debit card)
Steps to join the Oregon Community Credit Union are as follows:
- Select the eligibility criteria and the type of product you want
- And click on Continue and complete the steps as prompted and you will get the membership
Oregon Community Credit Union Internet Banking Registration
As you become the member of the Oregon Community Credit Union, you can resister for the internet banking. The steps to register for the same are as follows:
- Visit the site of the credit union
https://www.myoccu.org/ Click on Enroll in Internet Banking
- Firstly, select the type of account you want. The options for account type include
- Personal: select this account if you are registering for your personal or joint accounts
- Business or Entity: Select this if you are registering for the business accounts or trusts, Representative Payee or Estates accounts.
- Read and Agree to the terms and click on Continue
- Fill out the details like Member Number, Date Of Birth, Social Security Number, Driver’s license, and Email
- If you are registering for the business account, you will need to provide your member number, tax ID number and ZIP code, and Email address or verbal password
- And press Continue
- Then enter your User ID, and select the method in which you would like to receive a temporary password and press Continue
- Enter the temporary password and use the Log In button to continue. Enter and re-enter a password and then Continue
Choose and answer three security questions and press Continue. Then verify you Email, time zone, and phone number
Select the box next to eStatements to register for eStatements and continue to complete the process
- Choose the boxes to complete Profile, Customize Settings, or View Accounts and your enrollment process is completed
Oregon Community Credit Union Login
Once you are done with enrolling for the internet banking, you can easily access your account through website or mobile application of the Oregon Community Credit Union.
- Browse the site of the Oregon Community Credit Union following the given link,
- Select the services you want to work
- Then Enter your Username and use the Continue option
How to recover the forgotten password
Anytime you forget your password then you can recover it by using the given steps.
- Visit the site of the Oregon Community Credit Union,
- And click on Forgot Password
- A new window will appear with the terms of Agreement
- Click on the I Agree check box and press Continue
- Fill out the details as asked and use Continue
- Enter your User ID and reset your Password
Oregon Community Credit Union App
For using the account through mobile banking you need to download the Oregon Community Credit Union application. The steps to access mobile banking through app are mentioned below:
- Download the Oregon Community Credit Union App from Google Play Store or App Store
- Enter your Username and Password
- And press Log In
Perks of using the Oregon Community Credit Union App
- You can easily transfer funds
- Open a new account
- Access your account easily and deposit checks
- You can use the Snapshot to easily check your balance
- Pay the bills on one go
- You can manage account activity with notifications
Oregon Community Credit Union Routing Number
The routing number of the Oregon Community Credit Union is 323274461. The charter number is 65856.
Oregon Community Credit Union Ratings and Reviews
The Oregon Community Credit Union ratings for the application by the Android users is 4.5 out of 5.0 and 4.8 out of 5.0 by the iOS users
Oregon Community Credit Union App reviews
- After the update the app got to the latest version and works well
- Great functionality
- There is no direct way to send the reports to the hp printers
- Mobile deposit part is a glitch (camera sees cheques sideways and stretched out) which does not allow the checks to get approved
Oregon Community Credit Union Locations and working hours
The credit union serves in 4 cities across Oregon from 11 branch locations.
The given table contains details regarding the Oregon Community Credit Union locations and working hours.
|Name||Address||Working Hours||Contact Number|
|Barger Branch||4239 Barger Drive Eugene, OR 97402||Lobby Hours: 10:00am – 6:00pm||5416872347|
|Campus Branch||895 E 13th Avenue Eugene, OR 97401||Lobby Hours: 07:45am – 6:00pm||5416872347|
|Coburg Road Branch||2525 Coburg road Eugene, OR 97408||Lobby Hours: 10:00am – 6:00pm Drive-Up Hours: 7:30am – 6:00pm||5416872347|
|Corporate Offices||2880 Chad Drive Eugene, OR 97408||5416872347|
|Downtown Branch||488 E 11th Avenue Eugene, OR 97401||Lobby Hours: 10:00am – 6:00pm Drive-Up Hours: 7:30am – 6:00pm||5416872347|
|Santa Clara Branch||45 L Division Avenue Eugene, OR 97404||Lobby Hours: 10:00am – 6:00pm||5416872347|
|South Eugene Branch||2890 Willamette Street Eugene, OR 97405||Lobby Hours: 10:00am – 6:00pm Drive-Up Hours: 7:30am – 6:00pm||5416872347|
|West 11th Branch||3065 West 11th Avenue Eugene, OR 97402||Lobby Hours: 10:00am – 6:00pm||5416872347|
|Salem Branch||2755 Commercial Street SE Salem, OR 97302||Lobby Hours: 10:00am – 6:00pm||5035882347|
|Mohawk Branch||1981 Mohawk Boulevard Springfield, OR 97477||Lobby Hours: 10:00am – 6:00pm Drive-Up Hours: 7:30am – 6:00pm||5416872347|
|Wilsonville Branch||29990 SW Town Center Loop West Suite C Wilsonville, OR 97070||Lobby Hours: 10:00am – 6:00pm||5416872347|