Langley Federal Credit Union is a member-owned credit union. Its headquarters is in Newport News, Virginia, United States and started in 1936.
The credit union started on April 17 1936, as the National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics (NACA) Laboratory Federal Credit Union by twenty-five NACA employees and each deposited $1 to pay the charter fee. The following month the assets totalled to $275.
In 1942, the named changed to Langley Memorial Aeronautical Laboratory Federal Credit Union. In the next year the assets grew to $300,000 and membership doubled.
In October 1956, the credit union name changed to Langley Federal Credit Union. By the mid 1960s, Langley made available the Students and FHA Home Improvement Loans. By the end of 1970s, the assets grew to $75M.
In 1990, the credit union launched its first functional website and a new online lending database system. In 2012, Jean Yokum retired after serving for 58 years and Tom Ryan became the new CEO of the credit union. On April 2016, the Langley Federal Credit Union celebrated its 80th anniversary of providing services to the Hampton Roads community.
The services provided by the Langley Federal Credit Union are as given below:
- Checking, Savings account
- Personal Loans, Home Equity, Students Loans, Auto Loans
The balance sheet of Langley Federal Credit Union The below given image of Langley FCU shows the details of different attributes like total assets, total liabilities, total interest income, total non-interest income, total interest expense, and total non-interest expense. The image is an effect of 21-10-2020.
Langley Federal Credit Union Login
Once you become the member of the credit union you can login your Langley Federal Credit Union.
- Browse the site of the Langley Federal Credit Union,
- Enter your User ID or member number
- And click on the arrow
Langley Federal Credit Union App
You can access your account through mobile also. You just need to have a Langley Federal Credit Union application on your phone and look over your account from anywhere.
- You can download the Langley Federal Credit Union app through Google Play Store or App Store
- For iOS users it requires iOS 11.0 or later versions. It is compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPad touch and for the Android user it requires 6.0 or later versions
- Enter your User ID and Password
- And click on login
- You can add your fingerprint and access through it directly
Benefits of using the Langley Federal Credit Union Application are as listedbelow:
- Balance- you can check your account balance just by sitting at home
- Pay Bill- you can pay the bill using Bill Pay
- You can easily search the near location branch of the credit union
- Transaction can be done easily
- You can make cheque deposits through your phone only
How to become a member of Langley Federal Credit Union
To become a member of the LFCU, you need to open an account. The steps to open an account are mentioned below:
- Browse the site of Langley Federal Credit Union,
- Navigate to About options
- Choose Become A Member
- And select Open Online
- Then a new tab will open where you need to enter your details: First name, Last name, SSN last 4 digits, Email address, ZIP code, Phone number
- Select the product and enter the amount
- Tick the check box I Agree to state that you accept the terms and conditions
- And press Continue and complete the process
Langley Federal Credit Union Online Banking Registration
As you become the member of the Langley Federal Credit Union, you can register your online account. The steps to register for the Langley Federal Credit Union are as listed below:
- Visit the link,
- Click on Register
Click the checkbox and then click on ‘I accept the terms of agreement’
- Then a new window will open where you need to enter your details like member number, first name, last name, ZIP code, city name, phone number, Date Of Birth, and Social Security Code
- And press submit and complete the process as prompted
- Your account will be generated and you will become the member of the Langley Federal Credit Union
Langley Federal Credit Union Routing Number
The Langley Federal Credit Union routing number is 251480738.
The routing is needed while making Electronic Transfer as each Credit Union is given a unique routing number.
Langley Federal Credit Union ratings and reviews
The Langley Federal Credit Union rating by the iOS application users is 4.7 out of 5.0 and by the Android users is 4.6 out of 5.0.
Reviews of the application
- You can’t pay the bills effectively and it is much better to go to the website and pay
- The app works well if you want to check balance, but the cheque deposits do not work
Langley Federal Credit Union Locations and Working Hours
The below given table provide the details regarding the Langley Federal Credit Union branch locations and working hours.
|Eagle Harbor branch||13478 Carrollton Boulevard Unit A, Carrollton, VA 23314||Lobby Hours: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Greenbrier Branch||109 Volvo Parkway Suite 105 Chesapeake, VA 23320||Lobby Hours 9:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Taylor Road Branch||2621 Taylor Road Chesapeake, VA 23321||Lobby Hours: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm Drive-up Hours: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Aberdeen Branch||409 Aberdeen Road Hampton, VA 23661||Lobby Hours: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm Drive-Up Hours: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Coliseum Branch||1055 West Mercury Boulevard Hampton, VA 23666||Lobby Hours: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm Drive-Up Hours: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Langley Air Force Base Branch||61 Spaatz Drive Building 290 Hampton, VA 23665||Lobby Hours: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Hayes Branch||3140 George Washington Memorial Highway Hayes, VA 23072||Lobby Hours: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm Drive-Up Hours: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Corporate Office||721 Lakefront Commons Newport News, VA 23606|
|Denbigh Branch||12644 Jefferson Avenue Newport News, VA 23602||Lobby Hours: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm Drive-Up Hours: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Oyster Point Branch||11742 Jefferson Avenue Newport News, VA 23606||Lobby Hours: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm Drive-Up Hours: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Stoneybrook Branch||15631 Warwick Boulevard Newport News, VA 23608||Lobby Hours: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm Drive-Up Hours: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Old Dominion University – Hampton Boulevard Branch||2701 Hampton Boulevard Norfolk, VA 23517||Lobby Hours: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm Drive-Up Hours: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Wards Corner Branch||7420 Granby Street Norfolk, VA 23505||Lobby Hours: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm Drive-Up Hours: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Webb Center Branch||1200 49th Street Room 1544, North Mall Norfolk, VA 23508||Lobby Hours: 10:00 am – 3:00 pm|
|Poquoson Branch||415 Wythe Creek Road Poquoson, VA 23662||Lobby Hours: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm Drive-Up Hours: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Hilltop Branch||741 First Colonial Road Virginia Beach, VA 23451||Lobby Hours: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Sandbridge Branch||2090 Princess Anne Road Unit 140 Virginia Beach, VA 23456||Lobby Hours: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Virginia Beach Town Center Branch||4625 Virginia Beach Boulevard Suite 107 Virginia Beach, VA 23462||Lobby Hours: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Williamsburg New Town Branch||5220 Monticello Avenue Williamsburg, VA 23188||Lobby Hours: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm Drive-Up Hours: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Yorktown Branch||4822 George Washington Memorial Highway Yorktown, VA 23692||Lobby Hours: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm Drive-Up Hours: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm|