The Pentagon Federal Credit Union established in 1935 and the headquarters is in McLean, Virginia, US.
It is widely known by its abbreviated name PenFed. The credit union is chartered and regulated under the authority of the National Credit Union Administration.
The mission of the PenFed Credit Union is to empower the members of the community to achieve their financial well-being.
The core values of the Credit Union are as follows:
- Service – They serve the members and the communities in which they live and work
- Innovation – They provide market leading products, with a best in class experience
- Collaboration – They believe everyone has unique expertise and skills. Teamwork allows them to achieve more
- Respect – They respect their teammates by being kind, with no surprises. They listen to each other. They appreciate their diversity of ideas and opinions
- Integrity – They always strive to do the right thing. They choose the harder right over the easier wrong
As of 2019, the assets grew by nearly $300 million to $24.8 billion and added 150,000 new members to reach a high of 1.9 million people.
The Credit Union raised more than $3 million through partners to help military families.
Today, the PenFed is one of the country’s strongest and most stable financial institutions serving 2.0 million members worldwide with $26 billion in assets. The Credit Union serves in all the 50 states and the District of Columbia, as well as in Guam, Puerto Rico, and Okinawa.
The Pentagon Federal Credit Union provides services to members worldwide, via the web, seven days a week, and twenty-four hours a day.
The services provided by the Pentagon Federal Credit Union are as follows:
- Auto Loans, Personal Loans
- Checking accounts, Savings account
- 1 Pentagon Federal Credit Union Online Banking Registration
Pentagon Federal Credit Union Online Banking Registration
As you become a member of the Credit Union, you can enroll for the online banking registration. The steps to register for opening online banking account are as follows:
- Browse the official site of the PenFed Credit Union
- Navigate to Login box and select Create an online account
- Or directly visit the provided link,
- Click on, let’s get started!
- Add your Member Number or Social Security Number
- Enter your Date Of Birth
- And press Continue
Pentagon Federal Credit Union Login
Once you become a member and create your online account, you can easily Login your Pentagon Federal Credit Union account.
To login, you just need to follow the below listed simple steps:
- Visit the site of the Pentagon Federal Credit Union,
- Enter your Username
- And click on Login
How to retrieve Forgotten Username and Password
You can recover your Username and Password if incase anytime you forget it.
The steps to recover the Username are given below:
- Visit the site of the Pentagon Federal Credit Union,
- Go to Login option and choose Forgot Username
- Enter your Social Security Number
- And Continue
- Your Username will be sent to your Email address
Steps to reset your password are mentioned below:
- Browse the site of the Pentagon Federal Credit Union
- Navigate to the Login option and select Forgot Password
- Enter your Username and middle 2 digits of SSN
- And tap Continue
- Temporary password will be sent
- Login with a temporary password and set your new password
Pentagon Federal Credit Union App
You need to download the Pentagon Federal Credit Union app through Google Play Store or App store to access your account using mobile banking. The steps to download the app are given below:
- Download the Pentagon Federal Credit Union app either through Google Play Store or App store
- Enter your Username and Password
- And press Login
- You can also Login using Fingerprint or pattern login
Advantages of using the Pentagon Federal Credit Union App are as follows:
- You can perform mobile deposits
- Pay the bills using Bill Pay
- Check account balance
- Transfer funds between your accounts quickly and safely
- Locate the Pentagon Federal branch location and ATM
Pentagon Federal Credit Union Routing Number
The Pentagon Federal Credit Union routing number is 256078446.
Pentagon Federal Credit Union Ratings and Reviews
The Pentagon Federal Credit Union rating for the Android app is 4.6 out of 5.0 and for the iOS app is 4.1 out of 5.0.
Reviews for the Pentagon Federal Credit Union App
- Good financial app. No ads and Easy Login
- Check capture system does not work properly
- The app freezes when trying to deposit 2 checks
Balance sheet of the Pentagon Federal Credit Union
The below given images show the financial statements of the Credit Union.
It includes details of different attributes like total assets, total liabilities, total interest income, total non-interest income, total interest expense, total non-interest expense, and net income. The images are of 31-12-2019.
The image is in effect of 30-10-2020
How to become a member of the Pentagon Federal Credit Union
The steps to get the membership of the Pentagon Federal Credit Union are as stated below:
- You can join the Credit Union via association membership
- Provide your details
- Email address, name, phone number, and address
- Open an Account
- You need to open a savings account with just $5 initial deposit
Steps to become a member of the Pentagon Federal Credit Union
- Visit the given link,
- Choose your eligibility criteria
- Then enter your details like First name, Last name, Email Address, Home Phone Number
- And click on Continue
Pentagon Federal Credit Union Locations and Working Hours
The Pentagon Federal Credit Union provides services from 45 branch locations in 35 cities and 13 states, Washington, DC, Guam and Puerto Rico. The Pentagon Federal Credit Union branch location address and working hours are mentioned in the table.
|San Diego-Miramar Branch||9494 Miramar Road San Diego, CA 92126||Lobby Hours: 9:00am – 5:00pm|
|DC VA Medical Center Branch||50 Irving Street NW Washington, DC 20422||Lobby Hours: 8:00am – 4:00pm|
|Pentagon Branch||1400 Defense Pentagon Concourse Lever, Corridor 10 Washington, DC 20301||Lobby Hours: 7:00am – 4:00pm|
|Fort Walton Beach Branch||1199 Eglin Parkway Shalimar, FL 32579||Lobby Hours: 9:00am – 4:00pm|
|Augusta GA-Davis Road Branch||205 Davis Road Augusta, GA 30907||Lobby Hours: 9:00am – 5:00pm Drive-Up Hours: 9:00am – 5:00pm|
|Hagatna Guam Branch||414 W Soledad Avenue Hagatna, GU 96910||Lobby Hours: 9:00am – 4:00pm|
|Guam-Anderson Air Force Base Branch||Anderson Air Force Base Building 25006 Yigo, GU 96929||Lobby Hours: 9:00am – 4:00pm|
|Fort Shafter Branch||Building 553 Fort Shafter, HI 96858||Lobby Hours: 9:00am – 4:00pm|
|Honolulu NAVFAC Branch||4250 Radford Drive Honolulu, HI 96818||Lobby Hours: 9:00am – 4:30pm|
|King Farm Branch||805 King Farm Boulevard Suite 110 Rockville, MD 20850||Lobby Hours: 9:00am – 5:00pm|
|Pope Air Force Base Branch||803 Armistead Street Building 1326 Fayetteville, NC 28308||Lobby Hours: 9:00am – 5:00pm|
|Fremont Branch||1715 N Bell Street Fremont, NE 68025||Lobby Hours: 9:00am – 5:00pm Drive-Up Hours: 9:00am – 5:00pm|
|Nebraska-Papillion Branch||312 Olson Drive Suite 105 Papillion, NE 68046||Lobby Hours: 9:00am – 5:00pm Drive-Up Hours: 9:00am – 5:00pm|
|East Windsor NJ Branch||120 Windsor Center Drive East Windsor Township, NJ 08520||Lobby Hours: 9:00am – 5:00pm Drive-Up Hours: 9:00am – 5:00pm|
|New Mexico-Clovis North Branch||101 W Llano Estacado Boulevard Clovis, NM 88101||Lobby Hours: 9:00am – 4:30pm Drive-Up Hours: 9:00am – 4:30pm|
|NY-Water Street Branch||55 Water Street S&P Building, Lower Concourse Level New York City, NY 10004||Lobby Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm|
|West Point Cadet Branch||Taylor Hall Building 600, Room 314 West Point, NY 10996||Lobby Hours: 9:00am – 4:00pm|
|East Stroudsburg PA Branch||110 Progress Street East Stroudsburg, PA 18301||Lobby Hours: 9:00am – 5:00pm Drive-Up Hours: 9:00am – 5:00pm|
|Scranton PA Branch||315 Franklin Avenue Scranton, PA 18503||Lobby Hours: 9:00am – 5:00pm Drive-Up Hours: 9:00am – 5:00pm|
|Tobyhanna PA Branch||11 Hap Arnold Boulevard Tobyhanna, PA 18466||Lobby Hours: 7:30am – 4:00pm|
|Corporate Office||2930 Eisenhower Avenue Alexandria, VA 22314|
|Kingstowne Branch||5775 Barclay Drive Suite 6 Alexandria, VA 22315||Lobby Hours: 10:00am – 7:00pm|
|Pentagon City Branch||701 12th Street South Arlington, VA 22202||Lobby Hours: 9:00am – 4:00pm|
|Fort Belvoir Branch||9651 Gunston Road Building 1152 Fort Belvoir, VA 22060||Lobby Hours: 9:00am – 5:00pm|