Wright Patt Credit Union is a financial cooperative or U.S. credit union. It was founded in 1932 and its headquarters is in Beavercreeek, Ohio. So first let’s get a brief idea regarding the Wright Patt Credit Union then the Wright Patt Credit Union login procedure, Wright Patt Credit Union locations and Routing number details.
The main aim of the union is power of people working together for one another and become stronger as a whole. It says “Save Better. Borrow Smarter. Learn A Lot!” WPCU is not for co-operative financial institution committed to give you the products and services you need to make your life easy.
By 2018, the credit union grew to $4.3 billion in assets and over 375,000 members and also they are federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration. WPCU is a State Chartered type Credit Union.
As of 2019, WPCU is considered as one of the best Credit Union of Ohio by Forbes Media. It was considered as best bank of Ohio, 3rd most convenient Credit Union, and top 10 banking app.
The services provided by the Wright patt Credit Union are as mentioned below:
- Provides Checking, Savings, and Health savings account
- Students loan, personal loan, mortgages, auto loans, and retirement solutions
- Credit cards facility
As of the current pandemic situation recently the union had made certain changes:
- You can withdraw cash upto $5,000 without an appointment
- Loans are available for current member only and must be applied by online or phone
- Deposit accounts to be opened by mail or phone and available for the current members only
- Gift cards are available through Drive-thru where available or else available in lobby. Quantities of 5 or more cards available in open lobbies or by appointment
- Opening of new safe deposit box and new membership applications are suspended for now
Eligibility to become a member
- To become a member of WPCU you must live, work, worship, or attend school in the following given places: Butler, Champaign, Clark, Clermont, Clinton, Darke, Delaware, Fairfield, Franklin, Greene, Hamilton, Licking, Madison, Miami, Montogomery, Packaway, Preble, Union or Warren Counties in Ohio
- One who is a military or civilian employee of Wright- Patterson Air Force Base
- Military personnel residing in a 14-county area adjacent to the Fairborn area who do not have a credit union available
- Students, staff, faculty, and alumni of the Wright State University can also become the member
- Members who are related through employment, geographic location, or other organizational affiliation of a select group
- Spouses of the members who pass away during the field membership
- Immediate family members (children, siblings, parents) of the current member
Balance sheet of Wright Patt Credit Union
Below image highlights every detail about the balance sheet with different attributes like total assets, total equity, total shares and deposits, interest income, non-interest income, interest expense, non-interest expense with figures and many more details. The image of the balance sheet is of 25-07-2020.
Wright Patt Credit Union Login
Once you become the member of the WPCU, you can have your account by entering your details and completing the sign up process. For the sign up process you need to have your following details with you:
- Last 7 digit of your members account number
- Date Of Birth
- Social Security Number
Steps to create your online banking account:
- Firstly visit the WPCU website,
- Then go to Login box and click on New User
- You can directly visit the registration link given below,
- A new tab will open of Secure Sign up process
- There you need to enter your personal details and create your unique username and password
- Complete the registration by filling your details
- And click on Complete Sign Up and your account is created
Steps to Login Wright Patt Credit Union account
Once you have completed your sign up process then you just need your username and password to login your WPCU account
- Browse the website of WPCU
- Go to login box where you will find member online banking credentials details login page
- Enter your username and password
- Click on the Login
Wright Patt Credit Union App
- For mobile banking you first need to download the WPCU application from Google play store or App store
- Then you need to enter your username and password
- Click on login and you are ready to use the Wright Credit Union App
- Android users can enable Touch Id and Apple users and other higher users can use Face Id also for login
Advantages of using the Wright Patt Credit Union App
- You can manage your finances and account
- You can easily transfer funds between your WPCU account or with WPCU member
- You can easily deposit a check, with just a photo
- You can get cash-back when paying with your Debit card
- You can easily pay and manage bill by using WPCU Bill Pay
- You can find nearest ATM and member centre
How to retrieve forgotten username and password
Many a time it happens users may forgot their User Id or password. So there is no need to worry about, here we have given the steps to retrieve it back.
Steps to retrieve User ID
- If you forgot your username or password then first visit the website of WPCU and go to Login
- There click on Forgot User Id or Password
- For retrieving the username you can directly visit to given link,
- Enter your Email address
- Click on Send and User Id will be sent to your Email
Steps to retrieve Forgotten Password
- Go to the website of WPCU and go Login
- Click on Forgot user Id or Password
- Or you can directly visit the given link,
- Enter your phone number and your Username
- Click on send me new password
- Thus the password can be retrieved
Wright Patt Credit Union Routing Number
The Wright Patt Credit Union Routing Number is 242279408.
The routing number also called as ABA or transit number. It is a nine digit unique number given to each Credit Union in the US. It is used by the banks to identify from where the payments to be taken and sent to.
This number is present as the first 9 digits on the bottom left-hand corner of your Wright Patt Credit Union checks.
The routing number is a unique identity of Wright-Patt Credit Union and it is used for electronic processing or transactions, such as direct deposit and wire transfers. If you are having new checks printed by check printer other than Deluxe then you need to use a 13 digit MICR number with the routing number.
MICR number example:
— 1= Share, 2= Loan
 — Specific Share or Loan ID
 —WPCU account number (can be found on membership card), with leading zeros – 10 digits total.
Wright Patt Credit Union Locations
WPCU provides financial services to its members from 32 branch locations in 18 cities of Ohio. In the below given table Branch locations and working hours have been mentioned.
|Corporate Office||3560 Pentagon Boulevard, Beavercreek, OH 45431-1706||Lobby Hours: 9:00 am-5:00 pm|
|Centerville- Cross Point||277 East Alex Bell Road Centerville, OH 45459||Lobby Hours: 9:00 am-1:00 pm|
|Englewood||7704 Hoke Road, Clayton OH 45315||Lobby Hours: 9:00 am-1:00 pm|
|Columbus- Graceland||30 Graceland Boulevard, Columbus, OH 43214||Lobby Hours: 9:00 am-1:00 pm Drive-up Hours: 9:00 am -2:00 pm|
|Columbus- Short North||1010 N High Street, Columbus, OH 43201||Lobby Hours: 9:00 am-1:00 pm|
|Dayton- Brandt Pike||4512 Brandt Pike, Dayton, OH 45424||Lobby Hours: 9:00 am-1:00 pm Drive-up Hours: 9:00 am -2:00 pm|
|Dayton- Downtown||1 South Main Street, Suite H Dayton, OH 45402||Lobby Hours: 9:00 am-1:00 pm|
|Fairborn- Five Points||1298 E Dayton Yellow Springs Road Fairborn, OH 45324||Lobby Hours: 9:00 am-1:00 pm Drive-up Hours:9:00 am-2:00 pm|
|Greenhills||3 Enfield Street Greenhills, OH 45218||Lobby Hours: 9:00 am-1:00 pm|
|Huber Heights||7345 Old Troy Pike Huber Heights, OH 45424||Lobby Hours: 9:00 am-1:00 pm Drive-up Hours: 9:00 am-2:00 pm|
|Kettering||1810 Woodman Center Drive Kettering, OH 45420||Lobby Hours: 9:00 am-1:00 pm Drive-up Hours: 9:00 am-2:00 pm|
That’s it. hope you liked all the information on wright patt credit union like how to login, how to register and what’s the routing number of wright patt credit union. at the end you can use app to save your time and space. thank you for reading.